- I'll never get everything unpacked. => It will get unpacked when it's needed - which is now, so just unpack it. And if it doesn't get unpacked, obviously it's not really needed.
- I can't fit all this in the house with no storage. => Number 1, be grateful I have "all this" when many people have nothing. Number 2, get creative. Or Number 3, get rid of some of it.
- The laundromat sucks! => Yeah, but it gives me time to do the crossword from the paper. Or, have a nice conversation with a local like this morning.
- There are millions of foxtail on my land. It will be impossible to get rid of them all! => Concentrate on the dogs' yard and area immediately around it. I have a lifetime to work on the rest.
- The compost is rotting out there in the big black bags. I need to get it into piles but don't have the time or energy. => Um, it's "rotting", right? So what's the problem?
Thanks, Katie, I needed a kick in the ass today!